ROTARY AIRLOCK VALVE
The Quick Clean Series is designed for fast dis-assembly cleaning reassembly of the material contact surface.
The Quick Clean are specifically designed to be cleaned without tools & removal from service.
These type of valve normally we supply to pharmaceutical industry & food industry.
The Quick Clean Rotary Valves are specially designed for application where frequent cleaning, sanitizing or inspection of the bulk handling System is required and minimum down time is article.
They are also ideal for batch systems where regular cleaning between cycle is required.
The Valve need n tools to unscrew the release handles and remove the head-plate.
Four slide bars with linear bearings, provide maximum support for the rotor. The rotor and head plate can be pulled out and the valve can be throghly cleaned, sanitized and inspected.
Re-assembly is wuick and simplified as no special tools are required.
Three design levels to meet your specific cleaning needs in stainless or polished sanitary.
Pressure Ration: - 15 PSI.
Maximum Operating Temperature- 400ºF.
Materials – Dry Free-Flowing Food grad or contamination sensitive Powders.
• Available in 3 sizes from through 100 mm to 300mm
• SS 316 and SS 304 are standard providing maximum structural stability
• Tool-free hand fasteners for rotor removal and regular inspections
• Four Slide bar design, using linear, bearings for full support of rotor and head plate
• Permanently Sealed bearings ensure protection for contamination
Ash conditioner/ Pug mill mixer