Backed by an adept team of professionals, we are offering a wide range of Coffee Pot Damper. Our given damper is available in numerous technical specifications as per the stated needs of customers. We design this damper with the precision by using finest material. Along with that, we perform series of test on this damper in order to ensure flawless range from our side.
- Sturdy construction
- Long service life
- Smooth functioning
The body of Coffepot damper is fabricated from different type of material suitable for site condition and client requirement. Standard materials of construction for critical parts of butterfly damper are-
- Body :A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Blade :A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Shaft :En8, SS 410, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Seal : SS 316Ti, Inconel etc.
- Bearing : C.I lined Bush type with Grafoil Sheet maintenance free/ Antifriction
- Shaft Packing :SS 316Ti/ Braided Graphite.
Other materials of construction can be used as required by client.
These dampers are design for sealing up to 99.9% without seal air system and 100% with seal air system. Type of seals: Omega seal/ Solid seal
Coffepot damper can be provided with one side or double side drive as required by client.
Types of drive
– Manual by Hand Wheel/ Lever/ Chain/ Winch Pulley Arrangement
CEMENT STEEL POWER
- 99% sealing efficiency with standard structural seal
(99.5% with optional jamb seals and blade edge seals)
- Low pressure drop blade design
- Superior flow and pressure control with opposed blades
- Superior flow isolation and fan spin control with parallel blades
- High structural rigidity to eliminate frame distortion and blade jamming
” Since 1996 Miteck systems have earned a reputation on designing & manufacturing of Coffee Pot Dampers also we have expertise in Guillotine Dampers, Butterfly dampers, poppet dampers, lover dampers, Hoisting dampers, Recently we have supplied Marine ship scrubber gas dampers which are approved by American Bureau of the society of shipping, please send us an email on [email protected] for more information “