LOUVER DAMPERS EMPLOY FAST ACTING SINGLE OR DUAL ROWS OF RECTANGULAR BLADES, MOUNTED WITHIN A RIGID FRAME FOR INSTALLATION IN ROUND AND RECTANGULAR FLANGED DUCTING.
Louvers are particularly well suited for flow modulation, bypass, isolation and back flow prevention applications.
ACTUATION SYSTEM CAN BE BY EITHER ELECTRIC, PNEUMATIC , MANUAL ACTUATION IS ALSO POSSIBLE BY MEANS OF AN IRREVERSIBLE GEAR BOX.
Louver and Multi louver dampers can be supplied with internal or external fiber insulation or, when required, with internal concrete (refractory) insulation.
The body of multi louver damper is fabricated from different type of material suitable for site condition and client requirement. Standard materials of construction for critical parts of butterfly damper are-
- Body :A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Blade :A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Shaft :En8, SS 410, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Seal : SS 316Ti, Inconel etc.
- Bearing : C.I lined Bush type with Grafoil Sheet maintenance free/ Antifriction
- Shaft Packing :SS 316Ti/ Braided Graphite.
Other materials of construction can be used as required by client.
These dampers are design for sealing up to 99.9% without seal air system and 100% with seal air system. Type of seals: Omega seal/ Solid seal
Multi-louver dampers can be provided with one side or double side drive as required by client.
Types of drive
– Manual by Hand Wheel/ Lever/ Chain/ Winch Pulley Arrangement
CEMENT STEEL POWER
- 99% sealing efficiency with standard structural seal
(99.5% with optional jamb seals and blade edge seals)
- Low pressure drop airfoil blade design
- Superior flow and pressure control with opposed blades
- Superior flow isolation and fan spin control with parallel blades
- High structural rigidity to eliminate frame distortion and blade jamming
standard design features
- Welded monocoque airfoil blades
- Fixed linkage employs hardened steel pivots with thin-film PTFE (Teflon®) bushings
- Ball bearings on blade shafts
- Shaft seal gland consists of two compressible rings mounted separately from bearing
- Actuator is mounted directly to driving shaft, reducing frame flex and hysteresis.
” Since 1996 Miteck systems have earned a reputation on designing & manufacturing of Louver Dampers also we have expertise in Butterfly damper, poppet damper, Guillotine Dampers, Hoisting damper, Recently we have supplied Marine ship scrubber gas dampers which are approved by American Bureau of the society of shipping, please send us an email on [email protected] for more information “