Isolation Gates /slide gate are typically specified for gas shut-off of ducts and they are commonly installed in furnaces, heaters, reformers and other chemical and petrochemical application or cement industry as well as isolators downstream diverters in GT exhaust systems or any other heavy duty industrial application.
- Bag houses
The body of Manual slide gate is fabricated from different type of material suitable for site condition and client requirement. Standard materials of construction for critical parts of Manual slide gate are-
- Body: A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304, SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Blade: A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304, SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Shaft/Screw: En8, En24, SS 304, SS 316, etc.
- Seal: SS 316Ti, Inconel etc.
- Bearing: C.I lined Bush type with Grafoil Sheet, maintenance free / Antifriction
Other materials of construction can be used as required by client.
These Slide Gates are design for sealing up to 99.9% without seal air system and 100% with seal air system. Shut of blinds are also provide 100% sealing across blade & 99.9% duct to/from atmosphere. Type of seals: Bulb seal/ Flexible seal
These Slide Gates can be provided with single or double screw / rack-pinion arrangement depending on client requirements and the size of Slide gates.
Type of drives –
– Manual by hand wheel
– Manual by Chain wheel
– Manual by Gearbox
Miteck performance advantages of Manual slide gate
Standard design features
- Self cleaning blade seats for 99.99% sealing efficiency
- Self lubricated sleeve bearings
- Maintenance-free drive design
- Corrosion resistant drive and follower shafts
- Clean out access
- Actuator is directly coupled to the drive shaft options
- Push rod/chest style for high temperature or pressure
- Spectacle designs
- Enclosed bonnets
- Dual blade
- Seal air systems
- Position indicators